Following an unprecedented level of consumer engagement in the AMP6 business planning process, water companies now need to focus on delivering against these outcomes for their customers.
This popular one-day event in Birmingham saw senior directors from water companies, solution providers, suppliers and regulatory bodies come together to drive forward the increasingly central issue of consumer strategy for the water sector in a time of paradigm shift.
On a strategic level, the one-day event addressed: the upcoming retail competition, how to deliver the outcomes promised in PR14, SIM, communicating a consistent brand, staying ahead of the curve on customer service innovation and consumer engagement as a whole.
The 3rd annual Utility Week Water Customer Conference featured experts from across the sector sharing fresh ideas on consumer strategy.
- Dame Yve Buckland, Chair, Consumer Council for Water
- Richard Khaldi, Senior Director, Customers & Casework, Ofwat
- Heidi Mottram OBE, Chief Executive Officer, Northumbrian Water
- Gary Dixon, Domestic Retail Director, United Utilities
- Geoff Loader, Communications Director, Southern Water
- Stuart Allan, Head of Transport and Utilities, Steria Ltd
- Roger Darlington, Chair, South East Water Customer Challenge Group
- Brian Weston, Communications Director, Institute of Customer Services
- Stephen Plumb, Head of Metering, Thames Water
- Vincent Muldoon, Customer Relations Director, Affinity Water
- Phil Marshall, Customer Services Director, Bristol Water
- Helen Phillips, Director of Customer Service and Networks, Yorkshire Water