- We had small beginnings as a capital backed venture in 2000, but we had big ideas.
- It didn’t take long for us to grow, and in our first few years we’d acquired FTSE clients including IBM, Barclays, Lloyds TSB, and the Met Police.
- Flush with success we became masters of our own destiny in 2005 and underwent a management buyout.
- In May 2005 Rant & Rave, our real-time feedback solution was launched, the innovative technology that allowed companies to capture the voice of their customers by text message.
- Rant & Rave was quickly recognised as industry leading and in 2008 it was given the ‘Innovation Through Technology’ award from the British Chamber of Commerce and the ‘Best overall champion’ at the ICT Excellence awards.
- In 2009 Warwick Business School conducted research into the accuracy of the Rant & Rave vs. human analysis of customer feedback. Results showed that Rant & Rave was both faster and more accurate than manual analysis and on average could save an organisation an incredible £65,000 per year.
- In January 2012, in response to growing demand from clients and prospects for thought leadership, Rapide opened the Customer Engagement Suite. The suite is the perfect environment for our clients to view product demos and map out their own customers’ moments of truth.
- Today our technology platform provides proactive communication and fast feedback solutions to half the FTSE.
View our Facebook Timeline to see more of our history...
View our Facebook Timeline
Over the last 12 years we have amassed a rich history and we thought what better way to showcase it than on everyone's favourite social network.
Read our success stories
We currently work with over 300 companies in 20 different countries and we’re passionate about delivering results that exceed expectations.
Rapide in the news
Rapide are often featured in the press and we’re proud to have appeared in publications like Marketing Week, The Independent, The Times, Director Magazine and Econsultancy.